Individual Assignment – Flipping the Classroom
- Mobile Phone and Cordless Phone Use and the Risk for Glioma – Analysis of Pooled Case-Control Studies in Sweden, 1997–2003 and 2007–2009
- Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure and Brain Glucose Metabolism
- Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Tumors? Video
Step 2. Briefly respond to the questions below. Submit your answers via email by no later than 12pm midnight April 13th to the Instructor at email@example.com.
- Compare and contrast the research data presented in the two articles and the video.
- Do you think cell phone use is hazardous to human health?
- Based on your research of the topic, are you going to avoid using cell phones in the future? Why or why not?
Step 3. We will discuss this topic in class on April 14th so be prepared to share what you have learned as well as your personal thoughts with the class.